This is for Max and Atli. So everyone can see how the little buggers are doing.
Friday, December 28, 2007
It was a full day of hard work but we're 99% done. Just some trim to finish up and some baseboards to do. It sure looks better then it did before!
Thanks everyone for your gift and your hard work
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations!!! You must have worked very hard after I left. You really have 99% done. It looks great, no, it looks wonderful.!!!!Let's do it again some time. :-) Dad (opa)
Steven and the whole gang, Wow, did you guys ever do hard work and does it ever look fabulous!!!!! You must be thrilled ad proud of yourselves too.I am so prud of each one of you. WELL DONE!!!!!!! love to all, OMA XXOO
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! You must have worked very hard after I left. You really have 99% done. It looks great, no, it looks wonderful.!!!!Let's do it again some time. :-) Dad (opa)
Steven and the whole gang,
Wow, did you guys ever do hard work and does it ever look fabulous!!!!! You must be thrilled ad proud of yourselves too.I am so prud of each one of you. WELL DONE!!!!!!!
love to all,
OMA XXOO
Post a Comment