This is for Max and Atli. So everyone can see how the little buggers are doing.
These are FANTASTIC! What a ham! Thanks for posting them - it sounds like your trip was great.Hope you all enjoy the big 3rd birthday - whilst waiting for that OTHER birth day.We'll see you soon!
I must need a little more sleep. It took me a few seconds to figure out what you meant. I couldn't think whose birthday was coming up. Duh!
I think that's called DENIAL:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These are FANTASTIC! What a ham! Thanks for posting them - it sounds like your trip was great.
Hope you all enjoy the big 3rd birthday - whilst waiting for that OTHER birth day.
We'll see you soon!
I must need a little more sleep. It took me a few seconds to figure out what you meant. I couldn't think whose birthday was coming up. Duh!
I think that's called DENIAL
:)
Post a Comment