Sunday, February 25, 2007



Max sometimes lets us know when we do things that he doesn't like. At least he lets us know quietly and politely. My apologies to people with slow internet. This video is about 40MB in size, so for people on dialup that's probably about an hour!

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Hey you Guys, I love the video but my only complaint is that it has the hiccups! So maybe Stevo you can help me out with this little issue or is it just my computer?

Max you are my little star no matter what! Yes listening to your mom and aunt can be a bit much at times, but just go with the flow. After all that is what I do. Especially when I don't get what they are saying or why they find things so funny when I don't?!

Well gotta run so have fun and I can't wait till the next video!

Love Always,
Aunty Karrie