Saturday, January 27, 2007




















The Newest addition to the Family.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

just what is this a picure of
??????
MOM

Sharon said...

yes, now I do see it .Both Dad and I say it looks like a male. Isn't that a penis??? Your Dad's scond comment was " it looks exactly like Hannelore."

Steve said...

I scanned in the ultrasound picture. This would be your new grandchild.

hannelore said...

That's pretty funny guys! That would be the legs by the way! I thought it looked just like a little Max!

Heidi said...

Ah Mom - I'm pretty sure thats the legs...if it is a penis I would say that this child is horrifically deformed...and I'm shocked that anyone had a problem seeing what this was a picture of! :-) Its one of the clearest ultrasounds I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Great Photo!! She/he certainly looks compfortable and relaxed.

Lesley