This is for Max and Atli. So everyone can see how the little buggers are doing.
Fabulous pictures yetagain Steven thanks for posting them so quickly.Max I PROMISE NOT TO SOAK YOU WITH THE HOSE while you are here!!!! If you do not soak me that is. :-)
I, however, promise no such thing and am prepared to soak everyone....especially if its a hot Okanagan July! By the way, is July cherry season? What about peaches? Can't wait!
Lesley said...Fresh cherries and peaches? Mmmmmmmm I'm wishing I was visiting too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Fabulous pictures yetagain Steven thanks for posting them so quickly.
Max I PROMISE NOT TO SOAK YOU WITH THE HOSE while you are here!!!! If you do not soak me that is. :-)
I, however, promise no such thing and am prepared to soak everyone....especially if its a hot Okanagan July!
By the way, is July cherry season? What about peaches? Can't wait!
Lesley said...
Fresh cherries and peaches? Mmmmmmmm I'm wishing I was visiting too!
Post a Comment