I originally posted this to the wrong blog. I was wondering why it was taking so long to appear. This is old news to the Wurmanns now, but who can get tired of reading about Max? I thought so. Here's the message again...
I figured I'll give everyone an update. The camera is downstairs so no pictures to go with this.
Max is feeding himself now. A lot of it lands on the floor, his lap, on his face, but some gets where it should. He's also running now. He reaches up for your hand(or finger) and then takes off. It's a normal walking pace for us which is a nice change. He's also big enough that we (or at least I) don't have to hunch over.
He goes to bed like a machine. We go upstairs put him in the crib, cover him and poof! He' out like a light. Daylight savings wasn't as easy for him as resetting a clock. He was up at his usual time the next morning. 10 to Five. I managed to get him to sleep for another hour.
He's understanding more and more everyday. If Hannelore tells Max to "take this to daddy" He'll do it. Now I don't have to get up to get a beer! yeah right. We're just waiting for the talking. I mean we're waiting for the talking that people other than us understand.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I should also add we're waiting for the day when we can say "don't hit Guy with that pot/phone/stick/toy/hammer/bottle!" and he stops.
he is soo adorable right now.and Steven as I see pictures of you as a kid, especially the one with your 2 sisters I can see that he looks exactly like you did-especially his coloring!!!Don't you think so Stella????
Post a Comment