We're not planning on cutting his hair Oma! So, perhaps you need to reevaluate what you think is girl about him? Anyway,we don't want him to be pigeon holed either way with a gender role- please keep that in mind!! I mean come on it's 2005 already- haven't we moved beyond those kind of comments?
yes ofcorse we have .I just think he is so adorable!! I recall a story Dad use to tell about craig when he was aboutMax's age. He had (apparently) A head of red gold curls and everyone used to say what a sweet little girl etc finally Dad ( ater 3 girls ) insisted Mom get Craig's hair cut. Mom wept about it --but did it . Hard to believe Craig ever had any hair now!!!!!:-) MOm
3 comments:
he is so adorable looking now. You will soon cut his hair but he makes such a sweet girl!
Oma!!!!!!!!
We're not planning on cutting his hair Oma! So, perhaps you need to reevaluate what you think is girl about him? Anyway,we don't want him to be pigeon holed either way with a gender role- please keep that in mind!! I mean come on it's 2005 already- haven't we moved beyond those kind of comments?
yes ofcorse we have .I just think he is so adorable!! I recall a story Dad use to tell about craig when he was aboutMax's age. He had (apparently) A head of red gold curls and everyone used to say what a sweet little girl etc finally Dad ( ater 3 girls ) insisted Mom get Craig's hair cut. Mom wept about it --but did it . Hard to believe Craig ever had any hair now!!!!!:-)
MOm
Post a Comment