This is for Max and Atli. So everyone can see how the little buggers are doing.
It's been a LONG time since we've heard from ya! Looking forward to photos of your house and MAX!!!!!
hannelore and Stev,We can't wait for pictures but we do understand how tired you are and it will take time to settle.How is our Max???
Lesley said...I've been checking for Maximum Max often but nothing new in so long. I'm also hoping for more photos of Max and Issac.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's been a LONG time since we've heard from ya! Looking forward to photos of your house and MAX!!!!!
hannelore and Stev,
We can't wait for pictures but we do understand how tired you are and it will take time to settle.How is our Max???
Lesley said...
I've been checking for Maximum Max often but nothing new in so long. I'm also hoping for more photos of Max and Issac.
Post a Comment