Its a totally cute house! :-) I can't wait to see it in the flesh (so to speak)...I don't know why everyone is so down on the awnings...they look kind of cute to me...
Michelle writes ... I agree with the awning comments -- they may look tacky but they could be serving a purpose. I think it's a great starter, and you've both got a lot of courage! Congratulations!!
4 comments:
I think the house looks so terrific. Do not remove the awnings until you see the sun on your street --could be you will need them .
Its a totally cute house! :-) I can't wait to see it in the flesh (so to speak)...I don't know why everyone is so down on the awnings...they look kind of cute to me...
Actually the pictures really do a great job with the house! And sure maybe the awnings do play a role- I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Michelle writes ... I agree with the awning comments -- they may look tacky but they could be serving a purpose. I think it's a great starter, and you've both got a lot of courage! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment